Tour by car/van
6 hours and a half
From 2 to 6 Persons
Place de l'Alma
About this Excursion
1hour 15 minutes to go there and the same to come back depending on traffic conditions. 2 hours visit of the Palace and the Park. 1 hour lunch break. 1 hour visit of the painters village of Barbizon
Where we’ll be
What we’ll do
- Inside and outside the castle, all the improvements that each king or Emperor brought to this castle , the only one to have been inhabited for 7 centuries.
- The staircase she Napoleon said his farewell to his soldiers before going into exile.
- Visit of the village where Millet, Rousseau and other painters left their studios to paint landscapes on the premises.
- Meeting point: Place de l'Alma
- Not included: Booking at least 30 days in advance. This trip excludes entrance tickets and meals, it includes transportation.