Tour by car/van (from 3 to 6 persons)
From 2 to 6 Persons
Place de l'Alma
About this Excursion
90 minutes transportation back and forth. 2 hours visit of the Palace from 10 to 12 a.m. 1 hour lunch break. 1 and a half hour visit of the park of Versailles, the Trianon and the Queen's Hamlet.
Where we’ll be
What we’ll do
- The Hall of Mirrors
- The King's and Queen Apartments
- The Trianon offered by Louis XVI to Marie-Antoinette for her pleasure, to escape the heavy protocol in vigor at the Palace
- The Queen's Hamlet where Marie-Antoinette could play the role of a farmer with her children and close friends
- Meeting point: Place de l'Alma
- Not included: Booking at least 30 days in advance. This trip excludes entrance tickets and meals, it includes transportation.